Tiredness, depression after smoking marijuana, usually get a high. What could be the cause?

A few days ago, Tuesday to be exact, i smoke some marijuana it was only about my 5th time. Usually i just feel relaxed and sleepy the next morning, but with the joint i smoked Tuesday i m still feeling not high but not exactly 100% sober. I feel a little out of body and very tired and a bit depressed for some reason, at first i was thinking because i never get much sleep. It s Friday now though and i still feel a bit weird and odd. I don t think what the marijuana was laced with anything but I m not totally sure. Do you think it could have been? Do you think maybe that s why i m still feeling weird?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. It seems like you did like the high when you smoked marijuana for the first time, however it was not enough to get the same high the next time around - a symptom of dependence. I also worry for your general health and tiredness and wonder if you need to see a doctor for those issues. I also believe that you have reason to consult a psychiatrist who specializes in substance use disorders. I also believe that you may still be in a haze due to smoking marijuana and therefore the sensation.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!