Tiredness, cramps, back, shoulder pain, headache, nausea after removing implanon. How to recover?

Hi My wife got Implanon inserted in her left arm on 27th march, 2012. From that time We enjoyed our sex life well. But Because of the side effects like irregular spotting, weight gain , headache etc the implant has been removed on 21th January, 2013. Two days after that from today morning she is suffering from some serious issues like very tiredness, Cramp in the whole body, back & shoulder pain, Nausea, headache etc. Looks like she is becoming sick. After searching over the web I got these problem can be present after removing implanon. But We need to know how to recover from those quickly?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013