Tiredness, cough, headache in sunlight, boils. Damage due to previous cough?

11th of ‘July 2012 I am ill coughing lots of phlegm this lasts just over 2 weeks- phlegm is mainly green or white and thick. In the first weak I am also experiencing dramatic changes in my temperature e.g. feeling very cold then very very hot to the point where I am sweating even when it is not hot outside. The cough is very chesty and I cannot often bring myself to get out of bed even though I was supposed to be on a holiday with my friends which I had paid for and really wanted to get out of bed. After just over this two weeks there is a remnant cough still with some phlegm . I go to see the doctor but feel a bit intimidated as I feel like I’m being silly and don’t want to admit to her that I knew what colour my phlegm was because I was too embarrassed mainly because I felt a lot better than two days before, but she said I was fine so I went home. I also felt a little like the doctor may think I was a hypochondriac because I unfortunately have had to visit the doctors a lot more than I would have liked to recently and a lot more than normal because I had eczema on my feet and I was in a serious car crash. After this meeting with the doctor I found tonsillitis in the form of white lumps trapped in tonsils that I have had before when trying to remove my tonsils bleed a little but all seems ok. Before the car crash I had this tonsillitis which has left big grooves in my tonsils but I knew what to do and I am and was too embarrassed as I say to go back to the doctors but that I can deal with. Still feeling a bit ill and tired and Cough remains. Around this time I develop boils which have lasted till now along with the cough. I am also experiencing headaches especially when I go outside in any form of sunlight. Starting to get a little worried as it is now over a month on and I still haven’t experienced a full recovery from the cough it may only be the occasional cough everyday but it is still there so I was wondering if the previous cough had done some damage and I am getting recurrent boils which I am treating with Dettol . This I find all too embarrassing to say out loud.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012