Tiredness, constant headaches, left arm pain, leg and finger numbness. Treatment?

hi i have been feeling strange for a few months now. always tired and constant headache (sharp pains in head above eyes). pain in left arm that comes and goes and numb feeling in right upper leg and arm, sometimes my upper leg and fingers feels like its sleeping with pins and needle feeling but with a funny sort of pain , not sure how to explain it. i also get very sharp pains in both my legs at times and feel like i just want to hit it very hard at times as rubbing it does not help.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  148 Awaiting Answer