Tiredness, chest pain, constipation, blood in stools. Taking methadone. History of hepatitis. Cause of worry?

I have hep C and I ve had it for a few years I m also on methadone I ve been working on getting off and I ve gone down from 1700mg to 60mg. I started a new job and twice in a week I ve gotten dizzy sweaty but freezing and shaky I sat down drank some orange juice and we fine but I always feel like I have no energy I m always tired sometimes a just can t eat and I ve been getting chest pains and abdomanil pain which I though had to do with the methadone and constipation but there is now blood in my stool . Is this all conected? Shiuldi worry about it?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012