Tiredness, burning urination, red rash, blisters on peins after taking medication for reactive arthritis

Hi doc, I m Ram, recently recovered (2 months) from reactive arthritis (different physicians says differently).. All the symptoms started before two months, and now I m fine except feel of tiredness... I had few other symptoms like burning during urination , some red rash and small pimple like blisters on penis (one particular area) developed after the joint pains and taking medication. Doc says its not an STI..! I had no symptoms of any STI before joint pains and stiffness in knee and elbow joint (only two) except burning urination and mild fever below 99 during nights!
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer