Tiredness, body pain, feeling of sun burn in arm, nausea, for weeks. Normal test result. Any ideas?

I have been to my doctor and have had several blood test but nothing shows up. I get extremely tired, I ache in parts of my body and recently I feel like I have a sun burn on my arms and my palms ache. I was feeling nauseated but that comes and goes. This has been going on for several weeks. It is effecting my work and home life. Any thoughts? My doctor says it viral buy how long does this go on.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Greetings.
I would say you should take a comprehensive approach and feel the difference for yourself.
You can stay by first changing and including more antioxidant in your food.
That is to say add more capsicum etc.
Eat good.
A nd also add relaxation exercises. If your stress levels come down or will surely help you. Viral fever generally takes around a week times.
Hope this helps.