Tiredness, back pain, dizziness, high blood sugar, high electrolytes, body odour, constipation, shakey. Advice?

Hi, I have been feeling unwell. Tired, lower back pain , and a little bit dizzy/not with it. I went to the Dr. and got an abnormal test result for kidney function. Also high blood sugar (was not a fast test) and high electrolytes. I also suddenly have body odor , which isn t normal. I am also constipated, although I ve been taking psyillium daily. Now I feel weak, still have lower back pain and just kind of shakey even if I don t look it. I have an appointment to be seen again on Monday, but now I m feeling worried that it is more serious...
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012