Tiredness, back, neck pain, drowsiness, irritability. Causes and treatment?

For the past several months, I have been tired. So tired that I sleep for more than 10/12 hours. I wake up and my back and neck ache through out the day. I also feel I have only slept for a hour. I haven t had much of an appetite either. And, I m incredibly irritable and moody. I feel like something is wrong with me and for the past three weeks I have been taking b12, Iron, and Vit C to see if that helps. No luck. I might add that Im a vegetarian and I rarely work out. ???? Any answers
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013