Tiredness, appears pale, cold hands and irritable. Has ear infection with low BP. Suggestions ?

Hi, my 11 year-old daughter is constantly complaining she s tired. She has always been pale, but appears paler than normal. The past couple of days she says she s cold - her hands are cold. She is quite irritable, but has a normal appetite and is still quite active and able to do her homework. She did faint while on holiday in August when it was exceptionally hot. When she was medically checked she had an ear infection and low blood pressure . I m looking for reassurrance!
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012