Tiredness and lethargy. Taking Lyrica for fibromyalgia. Taking Nebistar for hypertension. Want multivitamin tablet

I AM MALE AGED 54 HAVING FIBROMAYALGIA SYANDROM AND TAKING LYRICA 75MG ALONG WITH NEBISTAR SA FOR HYPERTENSION , RIVORTIL 2MG & AMIXIDE 25 FOR NURO PROBLEMS, PANTODAC 40 FOR GASTRIC ISSUES, ALFOO FOR PROSTATE . NOW A DAYS I FEEL TIRED AND IN A LAZY MOOD DURING DAYTIME. I THINK IT IS JUST BECAUSE LACK OF NUTRITIOUS FOOD. CAN YOU SUGGEST A NAME OF A MULTIVITAMIN TAB WHICH IS AVAILABLE IN INDIA? I TRIED RIVITAL, RE-NERVE PLUS BUT NOT MUCH RESULTS. CAN YOU HELP ME DOCTOR?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012