Tiredness and breathlessness on climbing staircase. Hemoglobin less, Vitamin B12 deficiency. Remedy? What does chest x-ray suggest?

hi i am 42 years female i have just done my chest x ray it shows that ct ratio is sm high and borderline cardiac size ct ratio is 8.5 / 17 what does it mean and prominent bronochvoascular markings in both lungs are also written in x ray report ..cholestrol lvls are normal i have problem that after climbing stairs i feel tired and breathlesness please advise me my h.b remains 9 to 10 since young age and iron tablets doesnt suit me . please advise . as i am shortage of vitamin b12 two years back it was 84 now after taking medicine neurokind it is now at 264 plz advise
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012