Tiredness and breast tenderness after missed periods

Greetings . I am 21 of age female, just wondering its doin my head in. Id got my periods Feb than march missed? I did get cramps , triedness , breast grown? Of i think. Eating big time out. And than suddenly this month April got my periods. I dont feel anythin tho now wit cramps and etc? Dont know what is goin on? Also did home tests came back twice negative! I dont drink smoke or do drugs. Need advice? Or somethin wrong wit my monthly periods, but when i got these ones they were different ? Weird much. Need help.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012
Welcome to HCM,
You have mentioned that, this time your period is different. Bleeding during periods is of bright red colour containing lot of clots in it. Implantation bleeding is very light (spottings) and pink/brown in colour. Menstrual periods are dependent upon ovulation. If ovulation fails to occur in a particular month due to any reason, period will also not follow. You require investigations, thus please consult a gynaecologist.
Wish you good health & early conception,