Tired with unexplained bruises. Why is it hard to breath and pain in chest?

Hi, I am 16 years old,i weigh about 106 pounds, when i get up from lyong down, sometimes i fall down to the ground and can t see anything, I am very tired and I have unexplainable bruises. It gets really hard to breathe sometimes and I don t know what to do, my chest hurts alot. And I ve taken some blood tests and worn a heart monitor, but nothing was found. I live in a small town where not alot is done to help, please help me.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012