Tired, weak, itching all over the body, sore throat, sore abdomen after continuous drinking. How can i feel good?

I had been drinking extremley heavy for 4 days and nights. Its been 6 days and my symptoms are as follows! Day one sore thighs Day two and three tired and weak and itchy and tingly all over body Day four extremley sore throat and slight itching Day five weak and achey with a dry itchy throat and cough , slight sore abdomen Day six have a shaky feeling all over, little disorientated, slight sore abdomen, no dry cough anymore Hope you can help
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012