Tired, unclear mind, shedding of eyebrow hair.Histroy of constipation. Hypothyroidism?

Hi, I think I am have symptoms of hypothyroidism. I am a 19 year old female. I have been constipated for over 2 months (I have had bowel movements, about once or twice a week but only hard stools). I have tried using a laxative and it worked, thought after over 24 hours instead of the 6-12. I have been feeling very tired, though I am getting around 8 hours of sleep every night. I have been feeling generally slow, and my mind has been very "foggy." I have been very sensitive to the cold, and have noticed recently that the hair on my outer eyebrow is thinning, and sheds off if I rub it. I am wondering if I am just overreacting or should I go see a health professional?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013