Tired, sweats, weight gain, forgets things, breathlessness, irregular periods, constipation, low sex drive

hia im 39yrs old female im very fed up with the way i feel, im always tired sweat all the time day and night got to write things down all the time or i will forget, gained a lot of weight even though i eat health most of the time, grumpy and irritable most days, breathlessness at times, irregular periods, weakness,constipation,cant concentrate very well,very low sex drive, and bruise very easily been to my gp many times do blood test on me and they come back fine or boarder line i really dont know what to do anymore.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013