Tired, spacy, and forgetful. Why? Are they hormones? Thyroid issues?

I am so tired, spacy, and forgetful all of the time. All I want to do is sleep. i started 50 mg of Zoloft for Post Partum Depression after I had my son. He is now 11 mo old. A little less than a month ago, I got married and moved. I am a stay at home mom, have been since last May. My biological mother had thyroid disease . My dad has sleep apnea . About a month ago, my female dr upped my zoloft to 100 mg and the spaciness increased. I have NO sexual desire. I feel like I m incapable of love. Something is VERY wrong with me. Three or four days ago, I called the female dr. and asked if I could lower my zoloft to 50 mg again. She said just cut my pills in half until the next prescription batch. I have been doing that. Meanwhile, I have started new birth control pills lo loestrin fe about a week after I got married at the first sign of bleeding like i was instructed. i had a light period for a week, then a very heavy period, then two days no period and back to light period again. I m not sure what is wrong, if it is depression/anxiety, anemia (i was diagnosed as anemic at my son s 9 mo appt), hormones, sleep issues, or something else like thyroid issues.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012