Tired of daily congestion and daily bloody nose. Is there anything I can do to stop this ?

I have had sinus congestion and sinus pressure since early december. Since mid-december, when I wake up and blow my nose, it has been causing bloody noses. I am also coughing mucus up - which has also led to a bloody-nose starting. I ve never had a sinus infection last for 2 months. I am really tired of having a bloody nose anywhere from 3-7 days a week - is there anything I can take or do to stop this ? (I have tried medication for the sinuses starting with Alavert, then Sudafed , Clariton, and Flo-nase - but nothing has cleared it up).
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011