Tired of being a diabetic, kindly help me out

i have been diabetic for about 10 years, i hate it i love to eat junk food and still do, my sugars are uncontrolled i know this is not right, but i have always been a compulsive eater, i basically feel like crap most of my day, i know this is my own fault, and i know what could happen if i dont control it, but im just asking if theres anybody out there who feels like me?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

Let me tell you one thing a diabetic diet is the best diet for any person and not exclusive to diabetics. So be happy that you have been made to take healthy foods which improve your diabetic status and also your overall health.