Tired, nausea after eating, back pain. Spotting, white discharge with no smell. What is this?

I m feeling tired a lot lately to where i could just fall asleep anywhere. I get nauseous after i eat and every night around the same time. My back aches, mostly in between my shoulders and lower back. About a couple weeks ago i had what i thought was implantation bleeding it was clear with a few spots of blood. And now i have a discharge that is white with no smell. I get head aches easily now, which i never really get headaches . I also have to use the bathroom quite a bit lately. I took a HPT last week and it was negative. What do you think this is?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012