Tired, low mental energy, blank mind, dizzy, difficulty in performing tasks. MRI done results normal. What could this be?

I have some sort of huge chemical imbalance or/and limited blood flow in my brain. Symptoms include foggy mind, tired, horrible memory, low mental energy, blank mind, dizzy, buzzing in ears, concentration, its very hard to function and do anything as my mind finds even simple tasks to be hard, time is hard to judge. if i drink a beer i become instantly impaired beyond what one beer should do. my school and social skills have completely crashed everything is different than it used to be i feel like the doctors I have seen are too quick to tell me I'm depressed to get me on drugs before they really look into the problem A recent MRI came back negative for brain damage. Is MRI a good test for my symptoms What kind of tests would be more appropriate for my case ? what symptoms would I experience if I had a blood flow problem.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013