Tired, lost weight, dry mouth, low energy. Prescribed duromine. Side effects?

hi, ive been prescribed duromine 15mg by my dr (in Australia) and its my 19th day on them and im starting to feel very tired. Ive lost 1.5kgs, i do at least 2hrs of vigorous cleaning most days and eat healthy (under my daily intake of 1260 calories a day) i still have a dry mouth, and still feel hungry but my energy is just really low this week. So my question is, can duromine wear off and is it meant to do this? or should i ask my dr for a higher dose?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
As per the details u have mentioned , it is bit confusing for me to write answer.
Why because are taking a pill for weight lose and again complaining of weight lose....!
DUROMINE is used to treat the obesity as a short term management. It is a appetite suppressant and there by it reduces ur weight.
I should know first for which reason you are taking DUROMINE?

Get back to me with these information I will surely help u..