Tired, itching, tingling and numbness in jaw and throat, headache. Thyroid problems?

I think my thyroid is off. i am on 88 mcg and lately ive been tired, ichy, having tingling and numbness in my jaw and throat and thirsty. I also have a headache often and a lot of vaginal discharge . Last month I went to the hospital thinking I was having a heart attack with some of these symptoms and tightening in my chest and shortness of breath. They said my heart was fine but my thyroid was off and to get it checked. They thought I was stressed out. Im 41 with two kids and aging father and no job.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  81 Awaiting Answer