Tired, gassy, burps, cramps, headaches, sore hips, back ache, bloating, moody. Pregnant?

Hi! My husband and I is ttc. My 1st day of my last period was 07/10/12. We dtd on 07; 18th, 19th, 21st, 22nd and 24th. I ve been really tired, gassy, burps, off and on mild cramps , headaches , hips been sore, back aches, bloated and moody like (crying and irritated over the littlest things and milky to clear color fluids. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012
Hello

Welcome

You are overdue by 3 days and you can do pregnancy test at home with kit which can show positive results sometimes or wait for next periods to come

Best wishes

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.