Tips to avoid masturbation

hi, i am 21 years old, i rubbed off my pennies some time in a month. this is i am doing from since 5 years, i am littile thin coz of this. what should i do to avoid mustribution. is this unhealthy?? plz suggest something, i lost my face healthyness, suggest something that will glow my face again.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Mastrubation is a method of getting relieved sexually practiced by many unmarried young boys.
It is normal and does not harm health in any way.
Only thing to keep in mind is that do not make it a habit as it can distract you from your work or studies other than that there is no harm to your body.
Regarding your glow of your face and decreased freshness it could be due to mental or physical stress and other issue and not mastrubation.
If you have any problems please consult a doctor and get examined.

2 users find this helpful