Tips for period

pleaaase tell me things i should know/things i should do! it would be REAAAALLLY appreciated ! ex. how often should i shower? what types of foods can/should i eat? how to make myself more comfortable? please dont bother answering if its not helpful? id rahter not waste time reading comments like i dunno im a guy thanks ..
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
whoah there are a lot of tips. shower once a day when you have your period - you'll feel a lot more fresh. always carry extra pads with you when you have your period - just in case. never never never go swimming when you have your period. if you do go swimming during your period - learn how to use a tampon. when you're cautious - bring extra underwear with you in a bag along with a couple of pads. periods usually last from three to five days. if you have any questions or conerns during your period - first ask your parents, then ask your doctor. if you have cramps, bloating, etc. - take 'midol' with parents permission. your mom can always help you - she experiences periods, too. my mom helps me a lot and your mom can help you too with your periods. any other help you need? lovesloane.