Tip of tongue feels numb, tasteless with headaches. Why there is a weakness and lightheaded? Is it cancer?

I am 39. For two days the tip of my tongue feels almost numb and there is no taste. I periodically experience pain in my head in different places that last from a few seconds to a few minutes. My head has been an issue for over a year. Today I am nausous and my pinkies are numb. I feel weak and light headed. I do have carpel tunnel, reynolds disease and IBS . Cancer is previlent in my family. My brother ( testicular ) and sister ( ovarian ) where both diagnosed when they were my age. My mother just passed away from pancreatic cancer in May. My grandmother had breast cancer .
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012