Tip of penis sticks to underwear due to pre-cum, tear in the penile hole causing severe stinging. Healing measure?

Hi im in my 20s and i ve had this problem since i was around 13 or so. The tip of my penis sticks to my underwear due to pre-cum but at that age i didnt know much about it. It caused a tear in the hole of my penis downwards when i take off my underwear and the tear has grown to about 3mm. It stings alot when the tear occurs but the thing that bothers me is that the wound doesnt seem to heal back at all.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
Dear daniels if there is wound and not healing why dont you go to agneral surgeon for you its a big issue but for surgeon its a small thing may give some antibiotic and local applicant and you will be fine within a week .