Tip of penis red, raw, hurts on pulling skin back. Solution?

hello, so i came home today and went to take a shower when i noticed the tip of my penis was red and very raw. i am uncircumcised and when i pulled the skin back it really hurt and the inside was red and raw as well. there was some sort of mucos along the inside fold. i have experience this before...( the discharge under the skin) but it has gone away since i usually clean it. but i have never experienced the raw and red skin at the tip of my penis. if you could help me or give me any suggestions that would be great
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013