Tip of nail growing inward, weird shape for middle finger, thin nail tips. Have eczema on hands. Recommendations?

my nail tip is growing inward it looks like the top of a heart on my nail. My middle finger has been a weird shape for some time now too. My pinkey is very very rough on the nail it's all bumpy... The tips of my nails are very very thin and they peel off, when I cut them with trimmers it doesn't even make a sound because it's so thin.
1. I get my nails done alot and they're almost always painted but I left them alone for about a month now and they look the exact same.
2. I have eczema on my hands
3. I used to be a vegitarian, I was for 3 years but I quit months and months ago...
(maybe that helps?)
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013