Tiny white bump inside the urethra, burning sensation on urinating, bleeding. Due to friction?

i have a tiny white pimple like bump just inside the urethra . It showed up a day ago with what seemed like an irritation at the rim of the urethra. There was a burning sensation when I peed. When I looked at it there was blood . At closer inspection it looked like a tiny section around the rim of the urethra was rubbed raw from rubbing inside my underpants while x-c skiing. I plan on seeing my doctor but am just shy of panicing.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013