Tiny warts on foreskin, diagnosed to be std. No history of sexual relation. Advised podowart. Effective?

Hello doctor i m a boy of 23 years of age an recently i observed tiny wrats on my back of foreskin previosly i didnt notice but after some time they increased in no. So i went to a skin specialist he said i m suffering frm some std but didnt told me the name of the diesease i have never been into a sexual relation with some one how can i contract std ?he gave me podowart sol. To apply througt internt pics i m adsuming it that it is spylisis will podowart be able to cure it plz help
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013