Tiny red spots on toe. Prescribed anti fungal creams, making sure feet are dry. Suggestions?

Hi, I have tiny bump like red spots (skin lightly raised) on the out side of my left toe & getting it again after 3 yrs. Last time I had it was after my hols in XXXX. The doc prescribed anti fungal creams & eventually after 2 months it disappeared and now it s back again. It hasn t spread to any other area of my toe apart from the outside area. I make sure i always dry my feet sfter shower but this has now started again. Please can you suggest what is causing this & how it can be cured? Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012