Tiny red bumps in both arms with swelling. No relief with cortizone and lotrimin. Remedy?

I have a rash that my family says its an allergic reaction to something. It s red with tiny bumps that look like goosebumps and feels like pimples but aren t. Its itchier now than when it first started out a couple days ago. It has stayed around both arms below the elbows and on top of my hands. My left is a bit swollen and the right arm looks better than the left. I have been using Cortizone with hydrocortizone cream 1% in it. It began on my chin and my chin has cleared up fine with the stuff I was using on my arm. I also put some Lotrimin on my arms and maybe I shouldn t have but the day after it looked even better. But then after that it got worse. Help! What is wrong with my symptom, I have never had this happen to me before. Thanks. I just want a solution.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012