Tiny pink bump between neck and shoulders, itching, stinging on touching. Causes and treatment?

Hi, I have a tiny bump, slightly more pink color than my skin color, on my neck where it meets my shoulder . ( white woman, 34 years old) I noticed it about 2 months ago. It itches deeply if I touch it, and if I bother it too much, it almost stings, but if I don t touch it I rarely notice it is there. It is the only spot on me that I have noticed like this. Though its winter, and I have no bugs, I first thought it was a bug bite , but after 2 months, its still fresh, and itches like the first day I noticed it. any ideas?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013