Tiny palpable lumps on neck, can feel them on touching. Cervical lymph nodes?

I have palpable tiny lumps , movable, non-tender, less than a cm (about the size of a grain of rice but circular) on my left side of my neck , i can also feel them on my right but i need to dig deeper to find them, when i look in the mirror they dont look swollen just i can feel them when i touch. I am not sure if they are lymph nodes, but from googling it looks like they are cervical lymph nodes , right on my sternocleidomastoid
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012