Tiny itchy bumps spread on the hands. Could this be dyshidrotic eczema. Swelling in the lips with a blister. What are these?

Hi lately my hands have had these little tiny clear bumps on them not a lot just like 3 to 4 bumps and they are scatted on my hands. Sometimes the itch but only a little and sometimes the don t but they always go away within a few days. I did some research on it and I think it might be mild dyshidrotic eczema , not 100% on that because i look at some of the pictures and they are extremely bad where as mine like I said are very very small. Also last weekend I had a small water like blister on the crease of my mouth I popped it and it went away, then yesterday within 5min I had the right side of my top lip swell up and then in another 5 min it went away. My lip did not hurt at all before the swelling happened, during the swelling it just felt numb, and when the swelling went down my lip still didn t hurt I have no idea as to what this could be.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012