Tiny, itchy bumps on body, get irritated when around hot things. Any clue?

I have tiny colorless itchy bumps on my body, mostly on my hands and feet but they spred up my arms and legs as well. I have had them for months now and they won t go away, I have had poison ivy and they seem to itch far worse. They also seem to be much more irritated when I myself get hot or am around hot things, such as standing next to a fire or when I first get in the shower they itch like crazy. Any clue what this could be?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013