Tiny itchy bumps on arm, turned to scab on scratching, left small craters, dark mark. Remedy?

About two weeks ago i had a few tiny bumps on my right arm , they were itchy and i did scratch it a bit and then the next day they turned into scabs. Since then the scabs came off, left a couple of small craters and a dark mark around them. However, last Sunday, my two year old girl had a few small tiny bumps on her arm and the next day they turned into scabs. She still has the scabs. Can you tell me what this is please?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012