Tiny, flesh colored bump on lip. Had oral sex with unknown lady, been licking lips a lot lately due to cold weather. Any inputs?

I have a tiny flesh colored bump on my lip and do not know what it is. The bump does not hurt however I am a little worried because two days ago I gave a Female that I did not know oral sex . I have been licking my lips a lot lately and I do have a cold and it is cold outside so it could be from that. I am confused and a bit apprehensive. Could you give me your input?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Emergency Medicine Specialist 's  Response
HI
THANKS FOR YOUR QUERY

Bumps on lips usually need to be addressed quickly because of their discomforting nature and negative impact on appearance
Cold sores
Fordyce's spots
premature acne development
Bacterial infection
Contact allergy
SO WHICH TYPE OF BUMP YOU HAVE YOU SHOULD HAVE TO CONSULT TO YOUR DOCTOR