Tiny dots on face, scars, regular pimples. Why does this happen? What can be done?

My girlfriend has a scar problem in her face. I am not sure what kind of scar it is but she has a very tiny dots and marks in her face. Specially on her cheeks and forehead . She was also suffering regular pimples issue and when the pimples go they usually left marks. But the pimples problems is gone almost but the scar problem making her so ugly and she is asking me for the solution. I am also worry about it how to get rid from this problem. Please anyone help us. Below i am sending the image of her face-part. Do you can understand properly about our matter. WWW.WWWW.WW Thank You
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013