Tiny dark purplish bruise on skin, starts after having intercourse. Is this dangerous?

i get tiny dark purplish bruises on my skin and they are not painful.they mostly appear a few days after engaging in intercourse.can this be dangerous???can u please tell me if i have a usually happens in my thighs legs and arms.they are not caused by any physical trauma as they do not hurt even if i press on them.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013
Thanks for the query,

Probably you are having a low platelet,

Minimal trauma is obvious during sexual intercourse.

Specially in the groin area.

You dont need to worry musch, just get platelet levels checked.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact treatment.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you