Tiny clusters of brown dots appearing on palms of both hands

Tiny clusters of brown dots appearing on palms of both hands?
I have dozens of tiny brown dots that started to appear about a week or so ago on the palm of my hand, directly below my middle finger. I seem to be getting more daily and they are spreading as well. I have a few on other parts of my palm and now on a few on my other hand also on my middle finger, palm side. What can this be? I just had spinal surgery and have not been lifting or using my hands AT ALL i which I could have broken any blood vessels or anything. I am getting worried? Have you seen this before? Any thoughts would be great, thanks so much!
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011