Tiny bumps, needle piercing feeling in anus, burns on wiping. No anal sex. How to cure?

hello i have having this needle piercing feeling quite often in the anus ( at the opening). I wasnt constipated and this has been going on for almost 2 weeks now. It started happening a few months ago after my during and after my period but this month it is not stop hurting and burning whne i wipe or wash. I tried to feel if there is anything unusual and all i feel is tiny little bumps and pain like it was bruised. I do not have anal sex. please advice.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013