Tiny bumps all over face, feeling itchy and swollen. Is it an allergic reaction to bad foundation?

hey how are you.. anyhow i have a bit of a problem with the skin on my face.. i started getting these bumps..not pimples but tiny bumps all over my face.. one can not tell that i have anything wrong with my face but its getting itchy now after the second day. there are no white heads or blackheads just micro lumps .. im not sure if u have ever seen a mango sap reaction to the skin.. where it feels as if though one has a second layer of skin.. well thats what my face feels like.. my nose looks really weird as if though it has aged a lot.. and those lumps are on it too.. my sister said it looks as if though it has swollen.. and also my nose is sooo oily too.. im not sure whats wrong with me.. could it be a allergic reaction to a bad foundation..
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013