Tiny bump on the neck followed by sore throat, flu like symptoms, contusion under nipples. What could be wrong?

i was at work when i noticed a tiny bump on my neck about the size of a hair bump. it started to become slightly painful but similar to pain you would feel from a hairbump. Shortly after i started to experience sore throat and very light flu-like symptoms...the next day flu-like symptoms were gone but my throat is still sore and the tiny bump is still there and it still hurts like a hair bump. I also developed a small contusion under my nipples(1 under each)that are painful to the touch. I have no other symptoms. Can you give me an idea of whats wrong? Kenneth Locke,male 31
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012