Tiny blood blisters right underneath the head of penis. All STD tests negative. Can be molluscum contagiosum ?

Doc, I went to see a dermatologist , and ended up seeing his physicians assistant. When I showed her my piece, she didn t even seem to want to diagnose it and said it was molluscum contagiosum in like 5 seconds. There were no indentations on. These bumps. It looks like two tiny blood blisters right underneath the head of the penis. She immediately froze of anything that looked close to a wart . I feel I was misdiagnosed. It has been 2 weeks and my skin is healing, but it seems that the blood blister is still there. WhAt do you think? Can you Help me? Oh, and I got tested for HIV/ aids , gonorrhea , chlymidia, herpes, and syphilis and I didn t have any, just here s that causes mouth sores
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012