Tiny blister on thigh, scabs on popping, vaginal irritation, rash. Causes and treatment?

It all started with a tiny looking blister on my thigh in which I accidently popped it got deep and.created.a big scab now its healed but then one day as I got out the shower a layer of skin fell off on my vagina where my pubic hairs grown in then it scabbed I feel no pain but now I have another little scab on mythigh that started as a small blister again but I did not pop this time and now my vagina looking at it , it looks irritated with flat looking pink spots and when the blister on my thigh come in they do itch at first I thought they were sspider bites till looking pink spots
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  98 Awaiting Answer