Tiny black dots under penis. Itching. Diagnosed as fungal. Opinion?

Hi, I also have tiny black dots under the skin of the head of my penis . Where I m erect they seem to make the skin rise. Like tiny bumps. I m also experiencing some itching. Mild. Ibwent to the doctors. They told me that its probably fungal . As I do not have any signs of herpes . But rash . No fever. No pain urinating. But I need a second opnion. I ve been using ant fungal creams. Helps with the itch. But dots are still there. Any idea?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013